7/25/14

iPhone Fridays


I am thankful for technology. For the sunrises and the calm ocean. The sunsets that tell me the day is over and God brought me through another day. For the laughter this bèbè brings. The freedom to have choices. For the warm sun and the happiness sand brings to our toes. For His promises. To be able to have options for meals. His divine power and perfect ways. To be able to run. To be able to cook.

These are some of the things that I have reflected upon this week to be thankful for. There is a quote that has stuck with me for awhile and has only encouraged me to stand firm in what may seem like the blazing fires of agony. To know that He does have a purpose. And that purpose is to thrive in those places we never thought we could imagine being. When I am thankful and put all my energy on Him, the blazing fires seem to be suppressed by what He has given me. So for that I am thankful.














No comments:

Post a Comment