7/23/14

Dinner Is Served: Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper


This stuffed bell pepper was a mouthful of dreamy, delicious Mexican food that made my taste buds dance around for hours. The flavors are oh so tasty and I did not even have a few of the ingredients on hand, so I can't imagine what it would be like if I actually had all the ingredients. I found this recipe over here and she's got some other pretty good recipes!


In other news, we've turned into beach bums. We tend to make the 5pm slot where the beach has cleared and is crowd-free so we have a variety of options of where to set up camp. I finally bought a new swimsuit, it was about time. It is almost the end of the day over here, which means we are one step closer to the weekend and that means we can check off another week of hubby being gone. One week closer guys! The mornings have been nice, where the sun is pushing its way up from the horizon, the water is at its calmest and the morning joggers are making their rounds on the board walk. Happy hump day!





No comments:

Post a Comment