7/29/14

Dinner Is Served: Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza Dough



I love being able to make your own pizza because you can put ANYTHING you want on it, it's customizable to fit your tastebuds! This pizza recipe was not bad for it being my first kick at a homemade pizza dough. I wanted to share my experience and some photos throughout the process. It was fun, although it was fairly difficult for one person to consume this huge pizza, it made for good leftovers though. I hope to try a different whole wheat pizza dough and experience another fun adventure!

Here's the lowdown on this recipe...
-I used coconut oil instead of regular oil and it didn't change the consistency or taste
-This is a pretty dense dough, so stretch it out as much as possible for a thinner crust
-This recipe was pretty appealing considering I didn't need any machinery to make it, nor no kneading necessary!
-Before I put it in the oven, I lightly brushed the crust with extra virgin olive oil and put some Italian seasoning on top to add some more flavor







No comments:

Post a Comment