6/6/14

Photos for Friday



This week was long, stressful, well-drawn-out, and I am so glad it is over. My man left again for a work trip and it's just us girls. Before he left we were able to head to the beach for a little quality time. I went nuts in the kitchen and baked some goods for us to indulge in before he left. This girl helped her dada pack, but secretly she wanted him to pack her (that's what the above picture is all about).

It has been quiet here now. This girl and I went to the market and we almost came home without Polly. Luckily I realized Polly wasn't in the shopping cart, so we went up and down isles until I found her on the ground. And this isn't the first time it has happened either.

Thank goodness it's Friday!

















now I know where she gets it from ^^














No comments:

Post a Comment