6/10/14

Food Is Served: Banana Walnut Muffins


Banana Walnut Muffins






I have been making banana bread for awhile now and I love it and so does hubby. This quick bread actually tastes better the day after it is cooked. Don't get me wrong it tastes good when it comes out of the oven still warm, but when you try it the next day it leaves a firmer crust and a moist inside. And that's another reason why I love this recipe. I can whip it up after the babe goes down for the night and then just allow it to cool overnight. That way it's all ready to be eaten the very next morning!

This is the recipe that I always use for the banana walnut bread. Then the last time I wanted to make this, I was inspired to make something a little different, same recipe, but different form! Either way, it's a hit!

*Note: For the muffins, I still did the same temperature as the banana bread, but I cooked them for about 18-20 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment