6/5/14

Happy Birthday Mom



Happy Birthday Mom!

I only like to think of how much you are being celebrated today than being missed. I wish I could give you a call and wish you a happy birthday. I know that you are being sung to in Heaven from our God, which is better than a birthday song down here.

Time has flown by, but it also seems to be long-drawn-out. You were are the best mom I could ever have asked for. I only say are because you are still my mom and will always be. I have you in my heart and I can only strive to carry on what you had taught me. In recent times, I yearn for your encouraging words to inspire me and give me hope. I long for a hug of comfort. I dream of what it will be like when I don't have to explain my pain to others. I desire to be able to say mom again and you respond. I hope and wish my tears will one day dry up for good and that we can live in a world with no hurt or separation.

I am sure this little "vacation" you're on has been so glorious for you. To be able to build up the Kingdom that you always talked about and now have complete access to. You always reveled in His beauty down here on earth and I can't imagine you speaking anything less of it up there now.

You will never be forgotten.
You are being celebrated down here.
Your legacy.
Your laughter.
Your joy.
Your compassion.
Your love.
Your kindness.
Your faith.
Your endearing heart.
Your example.
Your selfless spirit.
Your brave character.
Your humble heart.
Is being carried on.

I hope this Birthday is a special one.

I love you.














No comments:

Post a Comment