6/2/14

To The Zoo We Went



The zoo was more exhilarating for me than it was for her, but I think in no time she will catch on. She will soon realize why I always make strange noises when reading animal books...there's a noise to almost every animal. I am still trying to figure out what noise a walrus makes and on the road to perfecting my elephant noise. All kidding aside, we had a grand ol' time. I got to see my favorite animal, the hippo. He insisted on sun bathing in his murky bath water and it seemed like he could only muster up the energy to blink. The zoo was no San Diego Zoo, it was a wee-sized zoo, which was to our advantage. We had the perfect amount of time to say hello to each animal and still get back in a reasonable amount of time for a nap. It wasn't crowded at all, so I pretended hubby paid to rent it out just for us, or at least that's what it felt like. The sun was shinning and the weather was fantab-ulous.

Cheers to God's creation!







































No comments:

Post a Comment