9/5/14

Fab Friday



The process of moving has officially began. We sold our car today, about an hour ago actually. We are making plans and setting dates. Searching for things in our future town. Making lists and getting organized with folders. I'm all about lists these days, especially when I know my memory will fail me at times.

I attempted to make another whole wheat pizza dough this week with a different recipe and I'd say it was better than the last time, I think it's a keeper. I will share on a future post how it went down. We also made another batch of homemade ice cream. Frozen snickers bars are the thing right now in this home and they also make for a great teething toy, with the bar still in its wrapper of course. We are celebrating Miss A's first birthday a week or two early since Chris will be gone on her birthday. We headed to Gibraltar for the day over Labor Day weekend. Chris had to remind me that most everyone knew English and that they could understand me. Lets just say I was beyond thrilled that I could converse with the world again and actually order my meal at a restaurant in my own language! Jaw dropping I tell ya. We are sad that hubby has to leave again for work, but once his trip is over, it will conclude our time out here in Espana.

Cheers!











No comments:

Post a Comment