8/15/14

Friday At Last


From sensory activities to beach days and all in between, we have managed to make it through this haul of Chris not being here. But it has finally come to an end, the Friday we have been hoping and waiting for. We are currently preparing the house, like more than normal, for him coming home! When I say more than normal, it is because I have let the ball drop with weekly to do's and such. So I am kicking it into high gear and soon enough there will be clean laundry and a house that sparkles.





We've experienced lots of sunshine here. It's not just the weekends where the beach is flocking with people, it's the weekdays too. When it gets overwhelmingly crowded EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. then I wish the rain would come or winter so that way there'd be some peace and quiet every once in awhile. But I guess every one is trying to get their tan on before summer comes to a close!











The other night the moon was gleaming with more light than usual. They say it was about 30,000 miles closer to earth than it normally is. I could see its detailed character and everything. Although the sun sets around 9:30pm here and I was already in bed by then, I was hoping I would still catch the moon in the morning, and indeed I did. Still at 7:15 am, the moon was still making its appearance!






No comments:

Post a Comment